Rhonda and Jason

Rhonda and Jason
Our Wedding Day

Friday, April 13, 2012

Our baby girl is fighting on ECMO. It is a heart and lung bypass machine that does the work for her heart and lungs outside of her body (best way to explain it). This is keeping her alive but giving her rest. Pray for no more bleeding on brain at this point plus lots of other things. Jason will update if we get a chance on our blog. I have not slept yet as my mind wont shut down. Prayers for this tonight. WE Love you all and feel God's presence everywhere!!!  We promise to write more when we have strength and energy and sleep.  Its been up and down saving here life many times.  You can't imagine what it feels like to be trying to get something to eat for breakfast after being up all night and getting paged to come now.  Running down childrens hallways to see over 30 doctors working on your girl.  WE screamed and cried out prayers.  He heard us and kept her alive.  These next 2 weeks will be touch and go of a roller coaster.  Don't stop praying.  
Rhonda

4 comments:

  1. I won't stop praying! Isaiah 43: "But now, this is what the Lord says - he who created you, [Rhonda, Jason & Esther], he who formed you O Israel: 'Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze...you are precious and honored in my sight, and I love you...do not be afraid, for I am with you...You are my witnesses, declares the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he...This is what the Lord says - he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters...'forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." The Lord bless you, keep you, make his face to shine upon you, be gracious unto you, lift up the light of his countenance upon you and give you his peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me, but I've cried for you and your little Esther today.
    Tonight, I hugged my own little baby girl a little tighter.
    You are in my prayers. God speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you all. Much love and prayers going your way, for the birth of your beautiful daughter and the fight she has ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying and crying out to God for you and your family right now. Our son Niklas was born with CDH July 2010. Thru God's grace & strength we survived his CDH. He is now a thriving 21 month old.
    The verse that comes to mind is Psalm 20 1-5.May the Lord answer you as you are in distress, may he send you help from his sanctuary and grant you support; may he open doors for the doctor's and may you always have provision in your home. May he remember your love for him and may he accept your love as an offering. May he give you the desire of your heart and cover your child Esther with health and may all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. In Jesus name....Amen.

    God Bless,
    Stephanie Egli & Family

    ReplyDelete