Rhonda and Jason

Rhonda and Jason
Our Wedding Day

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Latest news

Esther is as stable as she has been today.  Currently waiting for her brain ultrasound results.  Plans remain the same, but will advance if brain bleed remains stable (increase of blood thinners).  Also planning on changing the "circuit" for the ECMO again today.  As blood flows through the system it adheres to the tubing and mechanisms eventually creating clots necessitating a circuit change.
Still longing to glorify God in this time.  Knowing He meets our needs and we must trust in Him.  A few passages we browsed today lead me to this one:
Psalm 59:16

But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

1 comment:

  1. As I was rocking our little guy tonight before bed, I was praying that someday you will be there. With Esther at home with you, rocking her to sleep. I remember sitting by his bed for countless hours in the hospital, singing to him, "My God is so great, so strong and so mighty there's NOTHING my God cannot do"

    ReplyDelete