Rhonda and Jason

Rhonda and Jason
Our Wedding Day

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Breath sounds

Not too much to say today.  Another good and restful night for Esther!  She has regained all lung function she had prior to surgery and our nurse said she heard breath sounds bilaterally(air moving in both lungs!). Talk at the morning huddle was very relaxed and is centered toward opening her lungs more and getting off ECMO.  Again, no change on her cranial ultrasound, so no more bleeding to her brain!  Amazing!  These last two circuit changes have been without new bleeding and the doctors now talk as if it is a stable thing.  Stable; I really do love that word.
I think I will go worship the Lord in a run today.  Our hope is in the Lord.  He is our rock and salvation.  Glory, honor and praise to God for grace and hope in the midst of life.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember how exciting those first few squeaky breath sounds were!! Good work, Esther. Keep fighting and growing sweet girl. Thanks be to God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond excited over this post. Praise be to God. SOOOOOO wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your run, you deserve it. Take in the beauty the Lord has given us! Way to go Ester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a Lynden person following the story of your precious little Esther! I love your faith . . . we serve a mighty God and Savior. Nothing is to "BIG" for him! You are in our daily prayers and thoughts!

    Before God formed Esther in the womb He knew her, and before Esther was born He set her apart! Jeremiah 1:5

    I love those 3 words . . . set her apart! She is truly set apart to be His little messenger of faith and praise to every milestone she makes. I believe the Father has some mighty plans for this little angel.

    Find rest, O my soul,
    in God alone;
    my hope comes from Him.
    He alone is my rock and my salvation;
    He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
    My salvation and my honor depend on God;
    He is my mighty rock, my refuge.
    Trust in Him at all times,
    O people; pour out your hearts to Him,
    for God is our refuge.
    Psalm 62

    Keep the faith!

    Saralee

    ReplyDelete